12.06.2012

Review: Cover Girl Jumbo Gloss balm

Hi Everyone!

I was at the drugstore the other night and came across these new jumbo gloss balms from Cover Girl. As soon as I saw them I new I had to give one a try because they reminded me of the popular Clinique Chubby Sticks.
On the display Cover Girl claims  claims “sheer color, soft shine, soft feel” that create “petal soft lips". I have to say I really agree with them! 
The one I got was " Blush Twist", it's a very natural blush colour and I really love it! These remind me a lot of the revlon lip butters but not as thick. They leave your lips looking moisturized and give a great pop of colour. They're also very lightweight. 
I purchased this for $8.90 but I'm sure at Walmart you can get them for around $7.00 

They have a good variety of colours and I will definitely be back to pick up some more!

What do you think? Have you tried these out yet?

Don't forget to enter my Firmoo Giveaway going on right now! HERE

16 comments:

  1. That's really cute & sleep packaging! Do you remember how much they were? I might look for them next time I'm at the store xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked mine up for $8.90 but I think Walmart would have them for a lot cheaper! xx

      Delete
  2. ooh pretty i love chubby sticks like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is gorgeous!! I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I really need to try! I loved the revlon just kissable balms so I gotta check out my local Wal-Mart: for these:) How was the color selection?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Need to get a few asap! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I found you through the blog hop :-) Beautiful colour btw. I am your newest follower dear, feel free to visit my blog anytime :-)

    kisses Pakize (Keke)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try these - this shade in particular is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow those look really nice! Its a pity we dont have covergirl in Ireland!

    http://alltheprettythingsx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks a bit too much like the Clinique haha but I definitely approve of the price tag, can't wait to try them I'd love to see what color range they have

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so cool! I'm definitely going to check these out when I go to the drugstore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so unfair!!
    I've looked and looked and can't seem to find these anywhere! I must have bad luck. haha.. this color looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not seen these yet but I agree that they remind me of the Clinique! Hopefully I can find these soon because I can't find the Revlon anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks great! I like the Revlon ones..I may have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw these and I wasn't sure how similar they were to the Revlon Kissable Lip Balms. They look like they have more colour to them from your swatch. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice blog, would you check out mine and follow ? :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!