10.25.2012

Guest post: Fall Nail Polish


hi guys :) i blog over at the lily white english rose but today i have the pleasure of guest posting here on beauty by t. i love cupcakes, nail polish, candles and books, so these are the things i blog about as well as my life as an english girl living the american dream :)

today i wanted to share with you my favourite nail polish trends for fall. when it gets to this time of year my nails are decorated in three distinct styles; darks, glitters and neutrals.


neutrals is one of the easiest trends to wear and its so versatile. think baby pinks, nudes and light grey shades. soft metallic hues and shimmer add a little something special to the look. i love (l-r) essie ballet slippers, essie penny talk, opi its totally fort worth it, relvon nail lacquer cremé brûlee and essie miss fancy pants.


dark nails look amazing on any length nails and so its a fab style for everybody. the vampish colours are great for adding drama to an outfit but i also love a bit of dark green or blue thrown into the mix. with this look i always make sure i have a super shiny top coat to make the nails really pop and the colour stand out. here are my favourites; (l-r) maybelline colour show nail lacquer in sapphire siren, essie devil's advocate, essie smokin'hot, essie recessonista and opi honk if you love opi.







who doesn't love a good sparkly glittery nail polish :) as soon as i wear glitter no matter what time of year it is i automatically think about christmas and the up coming holiday season. but my favourite thing about glitter nails is that chips can be covered up and are hardly noticed :) for this look i love maybelline colour show in twilight rays, maybelline colour show in metal icon, opi  meet me on the star ferry and inful colours white diamond.



what are your favourite nail trends?
A big thanks to Jess for writing this awesome post!
PS:If you haven't already, enter my giveaway going on right now!

4 comments:

  1. Right now my favorite trend are greys...any shade of grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that OPI one on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greya and browns are so pretty for fall! I absolutely love that blue one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything in this post! Essie polish i want them so bad!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stop by my blog! I always respond to as many comments as I can, usually by email so I can ensure you receive my response! If you do not have a email address assigned to your account I will reply directly to your comment so please come back and check to you you response!